Evaluating a Denver Home Purchase for Investors using ARV
I am refining my home evaluation system for investors using ARV (After Repair Value) . Investors do not have time to visit every home of interest, and they can not make 100 low ball offers seeing what sticks. Everybody sees through this strategy and the offers are not even considered. Using the inspection to determine the real value of the home and renegotiate the contract has become transparent and agents will make it very difficult to do. I provide a complete preliminary home evaluation for investors before they make an offer.
I create blog for homes of interest that contains the following of Denver Home Investors:
- a video walk through of the home
- recent comparable home sales
- price per square foot analysis
- opinion of ARV (after repair value)
From this the investor can estimate repairs and back into the best possible purchase offer that makes them competitive for the home without a need to dramatically renegotiate the contract at inspection with a low likelihood of success.
Find public reviews of Denver Realtor and real estate agent Christopher Gibson at the following locations:
See all reviews of Denver Realtor and real estate agent Christopher Gibson at http://denverhomesales.info/testimonials/
- Find information about how buying a home in around Denver Colorado works at http://denverhomesales.info/denver-home-buying-info
- Find information about my risk free premium Denver home seller services at http://denverhomesales.info/denver-realtor-premium-denver-home-seller-services/
- See my list of recommended service professionals at http://denverhomesales.info/denver-service-providers/
- Android & iPhone mobile home search app: http://denvermlsapp.com