Listen to this full podcast about what you should bring when applying for a Denver mortgage here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/denvercommunity/2013/10/02/what-do-i-need-to-bring-when-applying-for-a-mortgage
On this podcast by Denver Community Credit Union they welcome Kristi Brouillette, Denver Community Credit Union’s Denver Mortgage Loan Officer, to discuss what you should bring when applying for a Denver mortgage, including:
1. What do most lenders require that you bring hard paper copies of when applying for a Denver mortgage?
- Verification of income
- Bank statements
- Copy of insurance and drivers license
2. Can any of the information the Denver mortgage lender requests for a Denver mortgage be provided electronically?
Yes if submitted through a secure e-mail, if not it needs to dropped off or mailed to the credit union.
3. Is there any information the Denver mortgage lender can pull on your behalf so you don’t have to bring it?
They can pull internal bank statements but the applicants have to provide all other information.
You can find Kristi Brouillette’s contact information on my list of Denver mortgage lenders at http://denverhomesales.info/denver-mortgage-lender/ .
Find public reviews of Denver Realtor and real estate agent Christopher Gibson at the following locations:
See all reviews of Denver Realtor and real estate agent Christopher Gibson at http://denverhomesales.info/testimonials/
- Find information about how buying a home in around Denver Colorado works at http://denverhomesales.info/denver-home-buying-info/
- Find information about my risk free premium Denver home seller services at http://denverhomesales.info/denver-realtor-premium-denver-home-seller-services/
- See my list of recommended service professionals at http://denverhomesales.info/denver-home-professionals/