The Stroh Ranch neighborhood is south of Main Street and Hess Road on the west side of Parker Road in Parker, CO.
The town of Parker has done an incredible job incorporating trails, open space and walkability into their subdivisions and the Stroh Ranch neighborhood is no exception. Many of the sidewalks are surrounded by green space and are 2 people wide. Additionally, the Stroh Ranch neighborhood is bordered by the Cherry Creek Trail to the east and has incorporated many access points into the neighborhood plan.
The community center is the highlight of the Stroh Ranch neighborhood. The Stroh Ranch swimming pool and recreation center is called Front Range Recreation Center and is located at 19301 J Morgan Blvd, Parker CO 80134 . The website for the Stroh Ranch Recreation Center is http://www.frontrangerecreation.com/ . The awesome facility surpasses similar items in most other neighborhoods. And the HOA dues seem to be relatively low in comparison.
- Legend High School
- Cimmaron Middle School
- Iron Horse Elementary School
- Legacy Point Elementary School
- Core Knowledge Charter School (Elementary)
- Core Knowledge Charter School (Middle)
Use this resource page to further evaluate the Stroh Ranch Parker Neighborhood: http://denverhomesales.info/neighborhood-evaluation/
Find public reviews of Denver Realtor and real estate agent Christopher Gibson at the following locations:
See all reviews of Denver Realtor and real estate agent Christopher Gibson at http://denverhomesales.info/testimonials/
- Find information about how buying a home in around Denver Colorado works at http://denverhomesales.info/denver-home-buying-info/
- Find information about my risk free premium Denver home seller services at http://denverhomesales.info/denver-realtor-premium-denver-home-seller-services/