I just completed my list of helpful information to change your address when moving in the metro Denver area at http://denverrealtor.co/change-your-address/ with the following information.
1. Change your address with the United State Post Office online at https://www.usps.com/ .
2. Change the address on your Colorado Driver’s License or ID online at https://www.colorado.gov/ .
3. If your vehicle is currently registered in Colorado, you can change the address to your new county on the following county websites:
a. Denver: http://www.denvergov.org
b. Arapahoe: http://www.co.arapahoe.co.us
c. Douglas: http://www.douglas.co.us
d. Jefferson: https://www.co.jefferson.co.us
e. Adams: http://co-adamscounty.civicplus.com
4. Set up your account with Denver Water at http://www.denverwater.org/ .
5. You can pay your Denver Waste Water bill online when you receive it at http://www.denvergov.org/ .
6. Set up your account with Xcel Eergy by calling 1-800-895-4999 or going to their web site at http://www.xcelenergy.com/.
7. Popular TV, Internet & Phone companies:
8. Don’t forget to change your address with these possible service providers:
b. Banks, Credit Cards, Lenders (Car Loans)
c. Insurance (Vehicle, Life, Etc.)
d. Doctors & Dentists
f. Clubs & Associations
g. Your Employer