Below you will find some helpful information to change your address when moving in the metro Denver area.
1. Change your address with the United State Post Office online at https://www.usps.com/ .
2. Change the address on your Colorado Driver’s License or ID online at https://www.colorado.gov/ .
3. Register to vote at : http://www.sos.state.co.us/ .
4. If your vehicle is currently registered in Colorado, you can change the address to your new county on the following county websites:
a. Denver: http://www.denvergov.org
b. Arapahoe: http://www.co.arapahoe.co.us
c. Douglas: http://www.douglas.co.us
d. Jefferson: https://www.co.jefferson.co.us
e. Adams: http://co-adamscounty.civicplus.com
5. Set up your account with Denver Water at http://www.denverwater.org/ . Your Source of Water Addendum or Seller’s Property Disclosure will have your water provider info.
6. You can pay your Denver Waste Water bill online when you receive it at http://www.denvergov.org/ .
7. Set up your account with Xcel Eergy by calling 1-800-895-4999 or going to their web site at http://www.xcelenergy.com/.
8. Popular TV, Internet & Phone companies:
9. Don’t forget to change your address with these possible service providers:
b. Banks, Credit Cards, Lenders (Car Loans)
c. Insurance (Vehicle, Life, Etc.)
d. Doctors & Dentists
f. Clubs & Associations
g. Your Employer
h. Social Security & Other Government Organizations
Find public reviews of Denver Realtor and real estate agent Christopher Gibson at the following locations:
See all reviews of Denver Realtor and real estate agent Christopher Gibson at http://denverhomesales.info/testimonials/
- Find information about how buying a home in around Denver Colorado works at http://denverhomesales.info/denver-home-buying-info/
- Find information about my risk free premium Denver home seller services at http://denverhomesales.info/denver-realtor-premium-denver-home-seller-services/
- See my list of recommended service professionals at http://denverhomesales.info/denver-home-professionals/