Download a printable pdf of interview questions for a metro Denver buyer’s real estate agent by clicking here.
Interview Questions for a metro Denver Buyer’s Real Estate Agent
A buyer’s real estate agent in metro Denver works for the home buyer, and even though they are paid by the listing real estate agency, they are rewarded for succeeding for the home buyer. Just like any individual, every buyer’s real estate agent is unique and has different skill sets. It’s important to feel confident that your metro Denver buyers’ real estate agent is the best fit for your needs and personality, as he or she will walk with you through some stressful decisions.
Here are some sample questions to use when interviewing a metro Denver buyers’ real estate agent.
Metro Denver Real Estate Agent’s Experience
1. How long have you been a licensed real estate agent in metro Denver?
2. Do you work in real estate in metro Denver full time?
3. Do you have any past metro Denver real estate clients I may contact?
4. How many metro Denver real estate transactions have you done in the last 12 months?
Scheduling Questions For A Buyers’ Real Estate Agent In Metro Denver
5. What times are difficult for you to show homes? What times are easy for you to show homes?
6. How many other buyers are you working with right now? How much time do you have per week to give to me for this process?
7. Are you too busy to help me the way you would want to help me?
8. Do you have any vacations coming up that would conflict with my home buying schedule? Do you have someone to fill in for you if needed, if so who are they and what are they like?
Areas of Metro Denver Real Estate Expertise
9. Are you primarily helping home buyers, sellers, both?
10. What areas of metro Denver are you most experienced with? What areas of metro Denver are you least experienced with? (May want this to match up with areas of town you are likely to look in)
11. What home types and price ranges are you most experienced with? What home types and price ranges are you least experienced with? (May want this to match up with your likely home type and price)
The Process of Buying a Metro Denver Home
12. How do you help metro Denver home buyers narrow down their real estate search or in the decision making process?
13. Do you think it is a good time for me to buy a home in metro Denver? What is the metro Denver real estate market like?
14. Are you willing to show me homes without a contractual agreement, or at least until I have seen you work enough to be comfortable committing to you? (As a home buyer I would not sign a contract for more than 1 month or unless I could terminate it if I wasn’t under contract on a home.)
15. Do you subscribe to any services like neighborhood scout or rentometer to help me evaluate homes of interest?
16. How will you advise me on real estate prices for homes of interest?
17. How are you helping your clients win homes in competitive bidding situations?
18. What could I do as a home buyer, or what should I be prepared to do in order to be successful?