Denver Realtor: Below you will find some useful resources for evaluating properties to rent out.
I use this calculator to estimate the cash flow and wealth generation of a property in question:
Often you will need a non-warrantable lender because the HOA does not qualify for lending by traditional lenders.
This could be because the HOA does not have adequate reserves or because less than 50% of the units are owner occupied. I recommend starting with this lender for a non-warrantable loan.
Mortgage Lending – Senior Banking Officer – NMLS#870905
Mobile 720 369 4027
Fax 205 524 3166
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Other things to keep in mind:
- Often the HOA limits units from being rented out so have me check on the HOA before spending time viewing properties.
- Don’t forget to search the MLS for rental properties already for sale with tenants in place. Click here to see properties in the MLS that already mention tenants.
- If you are considering making a home you own a rental and intend to purchase another property, you will either have to qualify for the current mortgage and the new mortgage independent of expected rental incomes, or you will need to demonstrate rental history of your current home. Click here to see creative ways to finance a second property.
Here is a list of property managers in Denver
Here is a list of properties being specifically sold as income properties.
Create a custom search of active homes for sale in the real time Denver MLS IDX here: http://denverhomesales.info/propertysearch/
Find public reviews of Denver Realtor and real estate agent Christopher Gibson at the following locations:
See all reviews of Denver Realtor and real estate agent Christopher Gibson at http://denverhomesales.info/testimonials/
- Find information about how buying a home in around Denver Colorado works at http://denverhomesales.info/denver-home-buying-info
- Find information about my risk free premium Denver home seller services at http://denverhomesales.info/denver-realtor-premium-denver-home-seller-services/
- See my list of recommended service professionals at http://denverhomesales.info/denver-service-providers/
- Android & iPhone mobile home search app: http://denvermlsapp.com