The Ruby Hill Neighborhood is part of the South Platte River Denver Neighborhoods In Southwest Denver. See all Denver homes for sale in the Ruby Hill Neighborhood at http://tinyurl.com/RubyHillDenver or scroll down.
The Ruby Hill neighborhood in Denver is south of the Athmar Park Denver neighborhood. It is bordered by W Mississippi Ave on the north, S Federal Blvd on the west, S Platte River Dr on the east, and W Evans Ave on the south. Formally referred to as the Gates neighborhood, this neighborhood is named after the park by the same name. Ruby Hill Park gets it’s name from it’s ruby red soil. Ruby Hill Park is the second highest point in Denver county and was an early lookout point for Native Americans. Ruby Hill Park contains some of the best 360 degree views of the metro Denver area. The 100th Urban Garden is on top of Ruby Hill Park. There is a master plan to transform Ruby Hill Park into one of the premier parks in the city. And the Levitt Foundation has plans for an amphitheater in the bowl that will include 50 free, family friendly concerts every year. Ruby Hill Park is also one the most frequented sledding hills in Denver. Winter Park Resorts makes snow at the park in the winter and offer free snowboard and ski rentals for kids to learn on their terrain park. The Sanderson Gulch Trail runs through the neighborhood, providing one of the best access points to the South Platte River trail in the city. Also included in the confines of the Ruby Hill neighborhood is the Athmar Rec Center. Also nearby is the Athmar Library.
Use this resource page to further evaluate the Ruby Hill Neighborhood in Denver: http://denverhomesales.info/neighborhood-evaluation/ .
The following schools are nearby the Ruby Hill Neighborhood. Click any of the school names to see their information on ColoradoSchoolGrades.com.
- Godsman Elementary School
- Schmitt Elementary School
- Goldrick Elementary School
- Strive Prep
- McKinley Thatcher Elementary School
- KIPP Denver Collegiate High School
- Rishel Middle School
- KIPP Sunshine Peak Academy (Middle School)
- KIPP Sunshine Peak Academy (Elementary School)
- Johnson Elementary School
- Valverde Elementary School
- Grant Middle School
- Lincoln Elementary School
- Abraham Lincoln High School
All Denver Homes For Sale in the Ruby Hill Neighborhood are listed below:
Find public reviews of Denver Realtor and real estate agent Christopher Gibson at the following locations:
See all reviews of Denver Realtor and real estate agent Christopher Gibson at http://denverhomesales.info/testimonials/
- Find information about how buying a home in around Denver Colorado works at http://denverhomesales.info/denver-home-buying-info/
- Find information about my risk free premium Denver home seller services at http://denverhomesales.info/denver-realtor-premium-denver-home-seller-services/
- See my list of recommended service professionals at http://denverhomesales.info/denver-service-providers/
- Android & iPhone mobile home search app: http://denvermlsapp.com