Go to the USDA website and type any address in to see if it is eligible for a loan. But I have created the following search (Click here and scroll down) to try to eliminate any non-eligible USDA loan homes for sale.
The most interesting parts of obtaining a USDA loan in Colorado are below.
CASH INVESTMENT REQUIREMENT – MAXIMUM LTV
- $-0- Buyer contribution required. USDA is 100% Financing in approved rural areas and townships.
- $417,000 plus the USDA Guarantee Fee. (1-Unit Properties Only)
- Minimum 620 Credit Score. A 640 Score is required for a Manual Underwrite.
- USDA appraisals are done by approved FHA appraisers
- Single family, Condos and PUD’s Okay if approved on FNMA, FHA or VA approved condo list.
- NO FLOOD ZONE, there are exceptions, but why bother.
We can either search by the towns in Diana’s sheet or I tried to copy the map from the USDA website.
Colorado Towns eligible for USDA loans
- Fort Lupton
Click here and scroll down to see homes for sale in this metro Denver USDA eligible map area. http://www.realtyofco.com/USDA/
Denver Realtor Reviews Of Denver Real Estate Agent Christopher Gibson